Saturday, November 1, 2014

Keeping Warm

Hi Guys! I have come across a little tip I want to share with you. I actually discovered this last year. If there are any of you out there like me. I work at the computer the better part of the day, and my coffee cup always stays beside me. Well the weather is turning cooler and so is my cup of coffee. Yuck! Well last year as I sat here writing I looked over at my now cold cup of coffee, and right there beside it was a candle warmer with a delicious apple cinnamon candle warming and smelling great! Now wait a minute....my coffee cup is about the same size as the candle..If I move this candle to another warmer...and sit my cup on this....Thirty minutes later and my coffee is warm again! I have now bought warmers for my husband and my daughter in law. If I'm in the living room I can now move that candle and keep my cocoa warm as I watch TV. These warmers are awesome for warm beverages in the winter. And here is the best part....You can snag them for just $4.99 at your local Wal-Mart.



That is cheap enough to keep one by the computer..one by your reading chair..one in the kitchen..And the result is no more icky cold beverages!

#hotcoffee,#hotcocoa,#hottea,#hotcider

No comments: