Sunday, February 22, 2015

Books and the Paranormal

I have been working on the second edition of Bigfoot Chronicles for a while now, and it's coming along slowly. But I have just started the third book in the Paranormal set. Each time I write about the paranormal, things around here start to happen. I hadn't said anything to the family about starting the third book. I was already writing in my Bigfoot book, I just opened a new page and began to type. I had only gotten a few paragraphs done when an ornate candle holder in my sun room hit the floor. There is no way this thing could have fallen off the table by itself and there was no one in the room. Luckily it didn't shatter as I would have expected it to do with hitting the hard tile. I will try to keep you up to date as I work on this new book.

For now, xxx

No comments: