Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rimmell Review

Busy! Busy! Busy!
But I want to give you a quick review on a product i found.
As you guys know already, If I can't completely endorse a product I'm going to tell you and tell you exactly why.So, with that being said. I think I'm in love.
After trying the CC cream and the BB cream.(Which either gave me a blotchy color or turned completely orange on my skin) I have found a product i finally love.

"Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation delivers a natural soft matte look and helps to control shine."






This gave me great light coverage while correcting any imperfections. It's light weight and wears great all day. I applied mine over my Aveeno moisturizer on a fresh washed face. It lasted all day long with great coverage and no color change at all. And I paid half the price of the ones listed above! 
All of these, Including my new found love, Were obtained at our Local Wal-Mart Super center.

#Beautiful#makeup#lookyourbest#SouthernGirls

No comments: