Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Let's go shopping!

With it being Summer time, my husband and son decided we needed a swimming pool. Well, I decided my DIL and myself needed new swim suits. Not just for the new pool. But for our vacations, friends pool parties etc. Well I am looking online, as I like the high cut bottoms, that are near impossible to find. I stumble across this site called Sammy Dress. Now for those of you that don't know about Sammy Dress, let me tell you. It is absolutely amazing!They have the latest fashions,and the prices are just unbelievable! I found two swimsuits for less than fifteen dollars.And that is with the price of shipping included! Now the shipping itself did take a few weeks, but for those prices it's worth the wait. I was very pleased with the swim suits when they arrived. I'm sure I will be ordering many more items from Sammy Dress. Now stop reading and go shopping, trust me, you CAN afford it! http://www.sammydress.com/

Until next time, xoxo


#Affordable#Pretty#Summer#FeelingGood

No comments: