Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Paranormal Life, A True Haunting.

If you have ever had an interest in the Paranormal, then this is the book for you. If you like true stories, this book is necessary. You get this book from both perspectives, the family trying to live through it and the Paranormal Investigators that are trying to help them. This true haunting affected many people and touched many lives. This book carries you through three years of day-to-day paranormal activity. If you haven't grabbed a copy, get one today and find out what happens when a dark entity decides to take over your home! http://www.amazon.com/My-Paranormal-Life-True-Haunting-ebook/dp/B00HVE1VF6




Excerpt: Page 172
The next morning I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I looked down at my hand where the pain was still radiating. My finger was very swollen and really bruised. I could not even remove my wedding rings without soaping my finger first. As I looked down at my hand the feeling of being watched sank in. It was like the demon was examining its handy work, gloating in the shadows. I sat down at the kitchen table holding my hand to try and alleviate the pain. Tears began to stream down my face. I am still not sure if it was from the pain or the simple fact that the demon was back and it was not playing around this time.


Yes, this is my book. Yes, this is my personal life.
This book started out as a private Blog. I was told to document the activity in our home to see if there was any type of pattern.What started out as documentation soon became my release. It was a way of releasing all the anxiety, fear and sadness while living in a world I could no longer understand.No one was supposed to ever see what was written here, it was my personal journal. One day Brandon Hudgens came to me and asked if i would consider turning this blog into a book. I was horrified! This was my personal thoughts and fears.But when he told me that it could help others to not have to go through what my family endured, i considered it. It still took him a while of pushing me before I gave him permission to help me in this endeavor. Now that our private life is out there for all of the world to see,I  hope that it will reach that person that needs to read it.( I only wish, a book like this had been there for me when I needed it so badly.)


#MyBook#Scary#True#Faith#Paranormal

No comments: