Monday, July 21, 2014

Suave Hair Care

I got some samples in the mail today. It's some new Suave hair care products. Now I have never been a big Suave person. I used it years ago and it just wasn't as good as the more expensive brands. Well since I  got these samples i thought i would give it another try. I now have a new love. I am absolutely in love with this shampoo! Right along with the conditioner and the leave in conditioning cream, The lather was amazing and the fresh scent filled the whole bathroom. The conditioner is amazing. My hair felt like pure silk! After I towel dried, I put a nickle size amount of the leave in conditioner in my hand, I rubbed my hands together then rubbed them through my hair. The fresh scent enveloped me once again. And my fingers slid easily through my wet hair. That does not usually happen. I have very fine, thin straight hair and it tangles very easily.Yet my daughter in law has thick and curly long hair and she adores this product as much as I do! That makes it awesome for any hair type! I highly recommend that  you give Suave another try! The product I have is shown below. On my next shopping trip i intend to buy all three of the products! Thank you Suave for such an amazing product!



The following is copied direct from the Suave web site.

http://www.suave.com/product/detail/667167/natural-infusion-awapuhi-anti-breakage-shampoo-conditioner
Salon-proven to strengthen as well as Pureology® EssentialRepair® Shampoo and Conditioner *.

Enriched with special exotic ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look.**

Anti-Breakage System with Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle provides:


  • Up to 95% less hair breakage**

  • Stronger hair for thicker, fuller look**

  • Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance


DIRECTIONS: Apply. Lather. Rinse. For best results, follow with Natural Infusion Anti-Breakage Conditioner. To enhance strength, use with Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream.#Suave#Beautiful#Girls#freshscent


No comments: