Monday, July 28, 2014

Spare time?

I finally got my second book ready to be published. (Yay me!) Just another milestone in my life. My goal was to have it done way before now.But i finally made it to that proverbially finish line and I'm feeling pretty darn good about it. Now that I have finished the book,what will I ever do with my  time? LOL. I asked myself that about four minutes ago, and remembered I hadn't updated my blog.  I am hoping to get my Southern Moon Creations straightened back out and take on at least two new clients. Well, I should say two new clients max. That is going to be piling my plate pretty full. So two will be the max.Somewhere in all this craziness that I call my life. I hope to plan an October vacation.We'll see how that goes.

You have officially been updated on my Crazy life.
Until next time, Know that someone loves you. I do! xoxo

No comments: