Monday, October 27, 2014

The Soul Collector

I have just read the most amazing book. But, I had a really strange thing happen to me after I finished it.

As most of you know, I love sitting outside with my husband and daughter in law in the afternoon, watching the grandson play in the yard. This is when I can have a relaxing cup of coffee and pull out my tablet. My husband and daughter in law use this time to do the same thing. I love to read on my Kindle while I'm sitting outside. I'm always searching for the latest good reads. But I prefer to seek out the newest authors (Being one myself.) I had rather support these people and their work rather then be just another dollar in "Dean Koontz's " bank account.So, I came across this book on Amazon (I'll tell you in a minute.) This lady is an amazing Author, I found myself totally immersed in her story. She wrote a true story based on her experiences.I found many things that I could relate to having experienced the Paranormal myself. But it was after I finished her book that thing started to happen.
I had just finished reading her book and I was thinking about contacting her and telling her what a good job she had done. With this in mind I went inside to get another cup of coffee. My daughter in law was in the kitchen making Pizza's for dinner. As I stepped into the kitchen, my sons jack Russell Terrier turned to look at me, and he went nuts! The dog was barking and growling with his hair standing on end. He was looking at my right shoulder. I tried to talk to him to calm him down, but he ran from the room and down the hall barking the whole time.I could still hear him having a fit so i went down the hall to check on him.About the time I got to my sons bedroom door where the little dog had ran, my son was coming out of his room holding the dog in his arms, He asked me what had happened. I was trying to explain to him that I had just walked into the room, the whole time this dog is still going nuts! Finally my son just shoves him in my arms, and he calms down. I have no clue what this dog had seen, but he has done this on two more occasions since then. He will just look at me and go nuts.I have not changed anything about my appearance and the dog has always been very friendly toward everyone in the family. There is just no reason for him to be Behan this way. I can't say it had anything to do with this book. But it sure was some uncanny timing.

Now the book I read was The Soul Collector By Joni Mayhan. It's very reasonably priced.
Grab yourself a copy here. http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Collector-Joni-Mayhan-ebook/dp/B00EIHG90Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1414450359&sr=1-1&keywords=the+soul+collector