Monday, June 8, 2015

This and That

I know it has been a while since I have sat down and written a post, but, I have a good excuse, I promise. I have just finished Family Ties. And I took a few days break after that one. It was my first work of fiction. And it was really hard for me to publish it. I had a lot of anxiety with that one, which to me was very strange. I assumed the fiction would be easier, but I was wrong. I think it's the publishing part I general that gets to me. Just before I send my book to publishing I get the dreaded butterflies in my stomach. Then once it goes to publication I have a mini panic attack. So the break after each book is needed to get my mind back into perspective.

My new book. I am very excited to be writing this new book. I feel honored that I have been given the opportunity to do this. I am writing someone else's true paranormal story. I think you are really going to enjoy this one. I will try to give you more information on it as I get deeper into the storyline. Right now, It is slow going, but the first few chapters of any new book starts off slow for me. Just keep checking my pages for future updates on this.

Now I'm going to talk Graphics for a minute. As most of you already know I started out as a graphics and web designer. My first passion has always been writing, but it took an act of congress to find a publisher. Now that I am an Indie writer, I put all of my time into writing, which leaves me absolutely no time for web design. I have stopped that completely. But, I still feel that urge to open my paint shop pro or photo shop and get creative. I have been tossing around the idea to keep doing some blog sets and maybe throw in some book covers for Indie writers. What do you think? Maybe offer a free book cover for first-time writers? That way I could be doing something I enjoy and helping out the indie community. I would love to know your thoughts and opinions on this.

No comments: