Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Coffee Coffee Coffee

It's that time of year again! Now if you're like me, you can drink coffee anytime. But this time of year, a hot cup of coffee is one of life's small treasures. I want to share with you a couple of things that I keep on hand during the cold months. My sinful indulgence is Star Bucks Morning Joe. This is a rich, bold coffee with no bitterness. And the best part is I can brew it at home! I love coffee shop coffee while I'm still in my pajamas! If you have followed my Blog then you already know that I don't endorse many products. And I don't get paid for any of it, trust me! But this coffee is amazing. I urge you to try it.


Now, I have my special cup od coffee. And I love it just like it is, but sometimes I want to really indulge myself, so I add a bit of Coffee Mate's Caramel Macchiato. Now these two together is just a little slice of heaven! If you love coffee then you have to try this! I wouldn't tell you how good it is if I didn't think you would love it as much as I do. But, if you buy these and don't love them, send them to me. I'll drink it for you! (Smiles)

No comments: