Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Your hair looks great!

Don't we all love to hear this? "Your hair looks great!" Well, I actually hear it quite often now. Since i stumbled upon a little secret. I guess it was about a year ago that i discovered Olive Oil. Yep. Regular house hold olive oil. Now my hair is long. It's very fine and thin, but prone to dry ends. And no amount of conditioning helps my poor dry ends.But now, I use olive oil on the ends. And my hair looks so healthy and shiny! What i do, I pull my hair into a pony tail on top of my head. Then i use pure olive oil straight from the bottle and rub it into my hair from the pony tail holder down to the ends of my hair. Now you can use it all over your head. But being that i have fine thin hair. It will weigh down the roots of my hair and cause it to look flat.Once you get the olive oil into your hair. Let it set for about thirty minutes if possible. (Now this also works on my Daughter in laws hair. And she has very thick and curly long hair. So it works for all hair types.
Once the oil has set. Rinse with warm water. Then shampoo as usual. I try to do mine on a day that i can let it dry by itself. For me, it just works better. But you can dry it and style as usual. For best results, use once or twice a week. Trust me, people will notice!

No comments: