Thursday, April 3, 2014

Getting ripped off?

I have seen quite a few posts on Face Book lately about No More Rack. It seems to be that more and more people are getting faulty merchandise from this company, or not receiving it all together. Well my experience with them was not good either. But i didn't think much about it, until i saw so many people having similar problems.
Being a Paranormal Investigator, I am always looking for new equipment. So when No More Rack advertised this Bell and Howell Digital Video Camera. I ordered one.I do not remember the exact price of it. But I do remember that it wasn't cheap.And straight out of the box, it didn't work. I played around with it a bit and finally got it to half way operate. But it has never worked like it is supposed to.I wanted to send it back, but after contacting them i realized that would be more trouble than fighting with the broken camera.So, I just removed them from my email and shopping list. With what I have read about them, from others. They argue with you when you want to return something. Then they do not for any reason want to do a cash refund. Well, as far as I am concerned, that company does not exist any more. If you have had a good experience while shopping with them, then I am happy for you! But it seems that most of the people i know are getting "taken" by them. So please be careful when ordering anything off line. And if you can, have them email you a copy of their return policy first.
xoxo

#Rant#Rippedoff#

No comments: