Monday, September 1, 2014

AVG Free Antivirus

AVG Free Antivirus
I have been loving this Antivirus for years, so I thought I would share with you. I use to spend tons of money on Antivirus software over the years, but never again, This is just as good as many of the high price software you can purchase.I have recently put this on my phone and my tablet, same awesome service I get with my computer.Lets face it, we all want an Antivirus that's going to stop the Virus right? I really don't care if it can clean up my files or delete my unused programs I can do all of that myself. I just need something to stop a Virus attack as I merrily scroll along and this free version does that perfectly. If you are paying for your Antivirus right now, Why? Couldn't you use that money somewhere else? I could, so If you aren't sure where to use that extra money, just send it right on over to me, I will be happy to take care of your problem!
But seriously guys, I urge you to try this. I am not a paid spokesperson or Blogger. I am just sharing with you a product that I love and maybe saving my friends a few dollars.
Give it a try! What have you got to loose? 

http://free.avg.com/in-en/free-antivirus-download

No comments: